Accessories and Documentation
When I first removed the bay covers I found this box in the ODD bays. Opening the box shows that instead of sending these in the rack, Cooler Master has boxed all of the hard drive trays, so you just take what you need and leave the rest in the box.
Each tray looks like this and offers rubber grommets that support pins to go into the side of the 3.5" drives. They also offer holes in the middle that will allow 2.5" drives to go on these trays.
After removing a pair of screws, the hardware caddy slid out the front of the Stryker. For added security, you can screw this lid on, as well as the slits in the face are to accept loops in the chassis that will allow a tiny lock to go on as well.
Removing the lid on the caddy shows that Cooler Master stocks this thing completely full of goodies.
This is only part of what I found. There is a pair of 5.25" to 3.5" adapters for a floppy drive or card reader and 8-pin EPS cable extension, a motherboard speaker and a set of ten black wire ties.
As for screws and mounting hardware, you get this. There are eight long fan screws, a bunch of thumbscrews for the ODDs, risers and the lock loop, screw and riser socket. The bottom row has hex head screws for the PSU and motherboard, a bundle of 3.5" drive screws and a ton of 2.5" drive screws.
Even the manual has a bit of style and keeps the red and black that the packaging offered for the Storm Series.
Inside of the manual you find images of the chassis to get associated with it and a full parts list with quantity count to be sure if you want to fill every bay, riser or fan holes you are good to go.
There isn't really much for words in the manual, but the step by step images do a great job leading you through the build.
When everything is assembled and you are ready to power things up, you may want to refer to page 14 to figure out how to turn on the chassis and work the fan controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance