The CM Storm Stryker uses the all black with red accents as does any Storm product packaging. This time on the front there is an image of the all white Stryker over the image of a tank. Maybe I had the analogy backwards and this is the tank and the Trooper was the infantry leading in.
On the side of the box you get to see the right side of the chassis this time just above strength, security and control listed as the Storm Tactics. At the bottom, it lists that this is a computer case in 21 languages.
On the back of the packaging there are three images of the chassis covering 12 features found with the Stryker. There are five other features listed at the bottom covering things that couldn't be shown above.
On the last side of the packaging you are give the full specifications chart large enough to easily read. Below the chart is regional company addresses and information and at the bottom is a check-box for included parts with the chassis. Even though I have a windowed version, it is marked that I do not.
Keeping the Storm Stryker safe during transit, CM chose to cover the front and rear of the chassis with Styrofoam caps. While it keeps the front and back protected, it does leave a lot of room open to attack in transit on the door panels. I'm not really sure why, but the plastic line isn't exactly covering the chassis, but the Stryker arrived in perfect shape, so even though I feel it may be inadequate for a case this large and heavy, it did work.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader