Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Zalman doesn't give us a lot of details on their specification sheet, but all of the bases are covered on their website product page. At this time three capacity sizes are covered, 60GB, 120GB and 240GB, the three most commonly purchased by consumers at this time.
The performance differs between capacity sizes, but as we've seen over the last few weeks, performance also changes between firmware updates. Our Zalman F1 120GB when handed to us had 3.3.2 firmware on it. This is a working TRIM release, but a firmware we rarely see these days.
Zalman includes a nice accessory package that includes a desktop adapter bracket, mounting screws, paper user manual and finally downloadable software for easy data migration. The software key is on the back of the drive so you won't have trouble finding the key when you need it again.
When looking around we found several resellers selling the Zalman F1 Series of drives, in all available capacities. Using Google and targeting specific markets we found that Zalman drives are priced well when compared to other SSDs on the market but they are far from the lowest priced.
Zalman does include a three year warranty and a nice accessory package, something we rarely see with the low priced SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes