Specifications, Configurations and Pricing
The unit we're reviewing today comes as a pre-configured unit and the Folio 13 line doesn't feature any variations from the version we're reviewing. It sports an Intel Core i5-2467M processor clocked at 1.6GHz. This is a dual-core part that features Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost up to 2.3GHz.
It uses Intel's integrated HD3000 graphics which powers a 1366x768 13.3-inch screen. The 128GB solid state flash drive provides adequate storage and provides for a quick boot and a speedy wake-up from sleep. The 4GB of RAM in the machine could be a bit low, depending on usage situations, but it follows my general rule-of-thumb of 1GB per thread.
As far as connectivity goes, it features standard 802.11b/g/n wireless and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it supports Intel's Wireless Display. The backlit keyboard is a nice touch as it's not an Intel requirement and really aids night time usability. HP says the included battery is good for nine hours; we'll test that claim later in the review.
The Folio 13 is a one-configuration unit available for $999 direct from HP. Due to this, you are limited to the features and performance that comes stock, but it helps avoid having to make decisions about which are worthy upgrades.
Since I received this unit after a few other reviewers, I am unable to provide pictures of the retail packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS