Specifications, Configurations and Pricing
The unit we're reviewing today comes as a pre-configured unit and the Folio 13 line doesn't feature any variations from the version we're reviewing. It sports an Intel Core i5-2467M processor clocked at 1.6GHz. This is a dual-core part that features Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost up to 2.3GHz.
It uses Intel's integrated HD3000 graphics which powers a 1366x768 13.3-inch screen. The 128GB solid state flash drive provides adequate storage and provides for a quick boot and a speedy wake-up from sleep. The 4GB of RAM in the machine could be a bit low, depending on usage situations, but it follows my general rule-of-thumb of 1GB per thread.
As far as connectivity goes, it features standard 802.11b/g/n wireless and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it supports Intel's Wireless Display. The backlit keyboard is a nice touch as it's not an Intel requirement and really aids night time usability. HP says the included battery is good for nine hours; we'll test that claim later in the review.
The Folio 13 is a one-configuration unit available for $999 direct from HP. Due to this, you are limited to the features and performance that comes stock, but it helps avoid having to make decisions about which are worthy upgrades.
Since I received this unit after a few other reviewers, I am unable to provide pictures of the retail packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience