SuperSSpeed S302 Hyper Gold 240GB SSD
On the outside there isn't much of a difference between the S301 and the S302 other than the small SLC tag on the S302.
There's not much to talk about on the back of the drive since it doesn't have a label. SuperSSpeed does use a metal case that is dense unlike some of the newer cases passing through our lab.
The drive mounting points are where they should be. The S302 is a 9.5mm Z-Height drive, but we expect to see a 7mm drive from SuperSSpeed soon.
SuperSSpeed ships a fairly unique desktop adapter bracket with their drives. The bracket holds two 2.5" SSDs and allows you to mount them in a standard 3.5" bay.
Inside we found a SF-2281 and 16 Intel 25nm NAND flash programmed for synchronous operation.
On this side we see the remaining eight NAND flash chips, but the power regulation circuit is of more interest. For the last few months we've see waves of new drives, but few have used this many surface mount components. There are power capacitors all over the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now