SuperSSpeed S302 Hyper Gold 240GB SSD
On the outside there isn't much of a difference between the S301 and the S302 other than the small SLC tag on the S302.
There's not much to talk about on the back of the drive since it doesn't have a label. SuperSSpeed does use a metal case that is dense unlike some of the newer cases passing through our lab.
The drive mounting points are where they should be. The S302 is a 9.5mm Z-Height drive, but we expect to see a 7mm drive from SuperSSpeed soon.
SuperSSpeed ships a fairly unique desktop adapter bracket with their drives. The bracket holds two 2.5" SSDs and allows you to mount them in a standard 3.5" bay.
Inside we found a SF-2281 and 16 Intel 25nm NAND flash programmed for synchronous operation.
On this side we see the remaining eight NAND flash chips, but the power regulation circuit is of more interest. For the last few months we've see waves of new drives, but few have used this many surface mount components. There are power capacitors all over the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017