Accessories and Documentation
In all three cases I received we see the same hardware box is used to ship the goodies in. While not as good of offerings as the T-Rex, it is still full of some useful bits.
You get an adjustable wire strap with 3M adhesive, eight zip ties and a Q shaped slip with 3M adhesive to help maintain the wiring. You also get a motherboard speaker, a pad for PSU support in the front, a chassis lock loop and screw, risers, PSU screws, motherboard screws and four M3 screws.
I don't know why it is, but the first set for the Xniper sort of weren't that good. Then we looked at the T-Rex and I liked the instructions. This time with the Mars, the instructions are even bigger with larger images and it should make the installation easier for those who don't know how.
Pages one, two and three cover how to get the doors off, removing the Thermal Interference Shield and the installation of the power supply.
Four, five and six goes through the motherboard installation, shows how to remove the front bezel and add 5.25" devices, then goes on to cover floppy drive or card reader installations.
Seven, eight and nine offers info for the hard drives, how to use the expansion slot tool-less latches and covers how to install the optional top fans in the Mars.
They even go as far as to show you wiring diagrams, tell you where they go and even say to refer to the motherboard manual for the front panel headers connectivity. It then closes the information off with a list of all of the parts and accessories you should have received with the Mars VA-2 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications