Accessories and Documentation
In all three cases I received we see the same hardware box is used to ship the goodies in. While not as good of offerings as the T-Rex, it is still full of some useful bits.
You get an adjustable wire strap with 3M adhesive, eight zip ties and a Q shaped slip with 3M adhesive to help maintain the wiring. You also get a motherboard speaker, a pad for PSU support in the front, a chassis lock loop and screw, risers, PSU screws, motherboard screws and four M3 screws.
I don't know why it is, but the first set for the Xniper sort of weren't that good. Then we looked at the T-Rex and I liked the instructions. This time with the Mars, the instructions are even bigger with larger images and it should make the installation easier for those who don't know how.
Pages one, two and three cover how to get the doors off, removing the Thermal Interference Shield and the installation of the power supply.
Four, five and six goes through the motherboard installation, shows how to remove the front bezel and add 5.25" devices, then goes on to cover floppy drive or card reader installations.
Seven, eight and nine offers info for the hard drives, how to use the expansion slot tool-less latches and covers how to install the optional top fans in the Mars.
They even go as far as to show you wiring diagrams, tell you where they go and even say to refer to the motherboard manual for the front panel headers connectivity. It then closes the information off with a list of all of the parts and accessories you should have received with the Mars VA-2 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound