GameTiger Mars VA-2 Gaming Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Mars is very subdued and sleek in its styling. The top is rounded and goes right into a bunch of mesh. It is broken up near the bottom by the front I/O panel and returns to mesh in front of the 120mm intake fan. I also like the addition of the simple chrome stripes down each side, it's a nice touch.
In the I/O panel you are offered a USB 2.0 port, the microphone and headphone jacks and then another USB 2.0 port and the USB 3.0 port. To the right is a small chromed reset button next to the larger square power button.
As the front bezel carries over the top and angles down to the steel top of the Mars, you immediately run into a raised area with a honeycomb mesh. As of now there are dust filters snapped into place, but fans here are optional.
Here we have not an X and not a large square with mounting for fans, but rather this mesh insert is angled at the top and bottom and gives a pretty good view into the chassis and a passive area for cooler air to migrate into the chassis.
Around back you have thumbscrews holding on the panels and as you look from the top, you have the 120mm exhaust fan leading off. Under that you have holes with grommets for tubing and them you run into the seven expansion slots. Even here you can see the latches are different.
As for the right side of the case, the only thing worth a mention is the indented area near the back of the chassis to give you some grip to remove the panel.
Under the Mars there are four plastic feet. These do slide around easily on the glass, so if you have a smooth floor or desktop keep that in mind. There is venting under the PSU at the left, a larger area in the middle for convective airflow and a little area under the hard drive bays for more of the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand