GameTiger Mars VA-2 Gaming Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Mars is very subdued and sleek in its styling. The top is rounded and goes right into a bunch of mesh. It is broken up near the bottom by the front I/O panel and returns to mesh in front of the 120mm intake fan. I also like the addition of the simple chrome stripes down each side, it's a nice touch.
In the I/O panel you are offered a USB 2.0 port, the microphone and headphone jacks and then another USB 2.0 port and the USB 3.0 port. To the right is a small chromed reset button next to the larger square power button.
As the front bezel carries over the top and angles down to the steel top of the Mars, you immediately run into a raised area with a honeycomb mesh. As of now there are dust filters snapped into place, but fans here are optional.
Here we have not an X and not a large square with mounting for fans, but rather this mesh insert is angled at the top and bottom and gives a pretty good view into the chassis and a passive area for cooler air to migrate into the chassis.
Around back you have thumbscrews holding on the panels and as you look from the top, you have the 120mm exhaust fan leading off. Under that you have holes with grommets for tubing and them you run into the seven expansion slots. Even here you can see the latches are different.
As for the right side of the case, the only thing worth a mention is the indented area near the back of the chassis to give you some grip to remove the panel.
Under the Mars there are four plastic feet. These do slide around easily on the glass, so if you have a smooth floor or desktop keep that in mind. There is venting under the PSU at the left, a larger area in the middle for convective airflow and a little area under the hard drive bays for more of the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio