This is the third time we have seen very similar packaging across all of the cases. This one specifically starts off with GameTiger and the Mars VA-2 naming and of course the image changed on the left. The highlights in the Mars are the mesh, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, black interior, fans and cable management.
Switching over to the Russian specifications and cooling system charts. I could tell you what they say, only by cheating and looking at the other side of the packaging though.
Just like all the rest, this large side of the packaging is a repeat of the front information, just this time in Russian to match the side panel we just looked at for that market.
Now we get back to the English specs and cooling system information. It doesn't cover everything, but it does have the form factor, expansion slot amount and the 300mm of room for video cards. As for the cooling chart, it shows we get two fans out of a total of four you can install.
Oddly enough, while both of the other submissions were surrounded in Styrofoam, the Mars ships with high density foam at both ends outside of the plastic liner. I will say it is a good thing that they went to this as the packaging looked like it took a good hit to the front of the box. Even so, the Mars VA-2 seems to have taken it in stride as the chassis arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015