This is the third time we have seen very similar packaging across all of the cases. This one specifically starts off with GameTiger and the Mars VA-2 naming and of course the image changed on the left. The highlights in the Mars are the mesh, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, black interior, fans and cable management.
Switching over to the Russian specifications and cooling system charts. I could tell you what they say, only by cheating and looking at the other side of the packaging though.
Just like all the rest, this large side of the packaging is a repeat of the front information, just this time in Russian to match the side panel we just looked at for that market.
Now we get back to the English specs and cooling system information. It doesn't cover everything, but it does have the form factor, expansion slot amount and the 300mm of room for video cards. As for the cooling chart, it shows we get two fans out of a total of four you can install.
Oddly enough, while both of the other submissions were surrounded in Styrofoam, the Mars ships with high density foam at both ends outside of the plastic liner. I will say it is a good thing that they went to this as the packaging looked like it took a good hit to the front of the box. Even so, the Mars VA-2 seems to have taken it in stride as the chassis arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter