This is the third time we have seen very similar packaging across all of the cases. This one specifically starts off with GameTiger and the Mars VA-2 naming and of course the image changed on the left. The highlights in the Mars are the mesh, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, black interior, fans and cable management.
Switching over to the Russian specifications and cooling system charts. I could tell you what they say, only by cheating and looking at the other side of the packaging though.
Just like all the rest, this large side of the packaging is a repeat of the front information, just this time in Russian to match the side panel we just looked at for that market.
Now we get back to the English specs and cooling system information. It doesn't cover everything, but it does have the form factor, expansion slot amount and the 300mm of room for video cards. As for the cooling chart, it shows we get two fans out of a total of four you can install.
Oddly enough, while both of the other submissions were surrounded in Styrofoam, the Mars ships with high density foam at both ends outside of the plastic liner. I will say it is a good thing that they went to this as the packaging looked like it took a good hit to the front of the box. Even so, the Mars VA-2 seems to have taken it in stride as the chassis arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications