The Gaming Tiger T-Rex FR-16 comes in plain cardboard with black screening showing the chassis and its highlights. Right up front you see if has a lot of mesh in the design, offers USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 and has a HDD dock. It also shows the interior is black; it has fans, a controller and cable management options.
Since this is a Russian designed chassis it only makes sense that half of the packaging is offered in their language too, just like with this specifications and cooling system charts.
For English speaking users, this is now the back panel. While most of the test is now swapped for Russian, the information at the top and the phrase "excite your passion" is left in English text.
The specifications listed for the chassis gives you all of the major info needed to see if it will house your components. As for the Cooling System chart, it not only shows all of the locations that will house a 120mm fan, it also shows which ones are factory installed.
Unlike the lose fitting packaging we found in the Xniper, the T-Rex ships with thick Styrofoam caps that are molded to both the top and bottom of the chassis. There is a plastic liner as well as some static cling layers applied to the chassis to keep scratches from damaging the paint or high gloss surfaces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance