The Gaming Tiger T-Rex FR-16 comes in plain cardboard with black screening showing the chassis and its highlights. Right up front you see if has a lot of mesh in the design, offers USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 and has a HDD dock. It also shows the interior is black; it has fans, a controller and cable management options.
Since this is a Russian designed chassis it only makes sense that half of the packaging is offered in their language too, just like with this specifications and cooling system charts.
For English speaking users, this is now the back panel. While most of the test is now swapped for Russian, the information at the top and the phrase "excite your passion" is left in English text.
The specifications listed for the chassis gives you all of the major info needed to see if it will house your components. As for the Cooling System chart, it not only shows all of the locations that will house a 120mm fan, it also shows which ones are factory installed.
Unlike the lose fitting packaging we found in the Xniper, the T-Rex ships with thick Styrofoam caps that are molded to both the top and bottom of the chassis. There is a plastic liner as well as some static cling layers applied to the chassis to keep scratches from damaging the paint or high gloss surfaces.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand