Accessories and Documentation
Digging into the hardware bag that was tied to the ODD bays you find, in this half, a pair of plastic motherboard risers for the bottom right corner of ATX boards, a speaker, a solid expansion slot cover, a lock loop and a set of five milky white zip ties.
Also in the bag is the assortment seen here. There are 20 pan head screws for the motherboard and drive installations, six large head screws for the PSU and ODD bays, a set of seven risers, plus the one in the case and the plastic ones we just saw and a screw for the lock loop.
The hard drive tray will use the red plastic pins to line up with the side of a 3.5" drive and the connections will need to face this side. They do offer holes for a 2.5" drive, but you can see how far on the plate it is, causing connectivity issues. There is one tray with an 80mm fan attached to the underside to keep a mechanical drive as cool as possible. Because of the fan you can't use this in the bottom slot, but the holes in the case floor and all of these trays should allow some air to the fan anyway.
The user manual comes in a bag with the product warranty information card. This covers the terms and conditions of the one year parts and labor warranty with the GS-6070 II.
Inside of the tri-fold manual you get an exploded view of the chassis labeled for you to be able to see how it all goes together. Page two covers the 3.5" and 5.25" drive installations and page three covers the front I/O and offers a wiring diagram at the bottom.
On the back on page four of the manual you get another look at the FS-6070 II Abaddom with yet another look at the chassis specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology