Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The GS-6070 II stands at 19.09" tall, is 18.3" deep and is only 7.48" wide and this is quite small for a mid-tower chassis. The majority of the construction is done with 0.7mm SECC steel that has been painted black throughout. For things like the feet, front bezel and the top, there is a mix of mesh and ABS plastic comprising those pieces. Getting past the technical into physical looks, the chassis exterior is pleasing to the eye, even if a little aggressive. The front has gouge like pieces removed in a horizontal striping down the front and Sentey has hidden the 5.25" bays with stealth covers and chrome buttons. On the left there is a large mesh panel with two 120mm fans applied to it with a triangular section of clear plastic inserted for a window view of the components as well. The right side of the case is plain and just offers a finger grip at the back to remove the panel with. As for the back I will cover that in the interior discussion.
Inside the case I want to start off with the cooling. There is the pair of 120mm fans I mentioned in the door, a pair in the roof, one in the front, one in the rear of the chassis and even an 80mm fan on one of the hard drive trays. As for optional locations, well there is one spot on the floor for a 120mm fan, if the PSU you choose will allow for that. I almost forgot to mention, every fan in the chassis is powered by a Molex connection and when powered, all equipped fans spin with the glow of blue LEDs. Moving away from the cooling and back to the chassis components, in the front of the chassis you find a rack system with four 5.25" bays that use tool-less latches. Below those there are four trays that slide out and stretch over the hard drives and slide back in with the wiring exposed to the left side of the GS-6070 II. The motherboard tray does offer some basic wire management and will accept both ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. In the back you have the rear I/O, the exhaust fan, a pair of pass-through holes and seven break-out expansion slot covers. This area also uses plastic tool-less latches, that lock the cards into the chassis.
Looking around for the Sentey GS-6070 II Abaddom chassis via Google shopping it turns up only one location currently stocking this chassis. I guess if you are going to pick only one to go with, Newegg is the one I would list my products on as they have to have the biggest audience inside of the USA. Oh right, the price. While I was there I saw the GS-6070 II is selling for $74.99 and is even currently selling with free shipping.
In my opinion, that seems right on point considering the feature set and the amount of cooling provided in the box, but I will let you make your own conclusions as we tear through the rest of this review as I show off what the GS-6070 II Abaddom has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand