GameTiger Xniper PR-3 Gaming Mid-Tower Chassis
Just glancing at the front of the Xniper you can really see the resemblance to the CM 690 II with all of the mesh running from top to bottom and the chrome trim down both sides. That is until you notice the GameTiger name and logo at the top and "GAME CASE" cut into the sides near the bottom.
The I/O panel is just behind the front bezel, which means it isn't attached to it either. You get a power button backlit with the power LED and the reset backlit with the HDD activity LED. Then you get a pair of USB 2.0 ports and 3.5mm jacks for headphones and a microphone. No USB 3.0!
Behind the I/O there is some interesting designing going on here. The angles and style looks cool, but all of the mesh besides what is in the center circle is all there for looks with no function. Under the circular bit you can install a 120mm fan if you choose to.
I'm not really a fan of the dental molding design at the top, but I have to say I do like this X mesh insert. I know it has been done before, but the Roman numeral style of font used does make it look "more proper" for a lack of a better term.
In the back there is the rear I/O area and the 92mm exhaust fan with a pair of tubing pass-through holes above it. Under that there are seven expansions slots with only one cover that is replaceable. The other six are break-away so they don't go back in. That leaves the hole at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the case has the toothy top while the panel is flat and offers only a spot to grab it with your fingertips for removal.
Under the chassis there are four large rubber padded plastic feet holding the chassis off the floor. At the left is the PSU ventilation with a 120mm fan mounting hole in the middle and a 92mm fan mount at the right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017