Every once in a while during the flood of emails from reps I deal with on a regular basis, a new sprout shows up to grow through the cracks. Today is just such an occasion where I was asked to look at a trio of cases, all of which are from a Russian company that is manufacturing these out of China. From the US markets standpoint, we may never even see these cases hit the shelves here. As I look around at the site, it seems they show two locations on the globe where you may actually find stock of these chassis and that is in both Russia and China of course. Even so it is good to see what other companies are doing and I can only assume if I were to give this chassis a "thumbs up", chances would be much greater for them to make a move to try to stock shelves here too.
Now GameTiger isn't brand new, it seems they started up in 2011, but it takes some time to develop a market share in any country. For only being in the game for a year and already contacting a place like TweakTown which reviews some of, if not the best offerings on the market today, it is a bold move. It's a bold move to send something all this way and offer them to a guy who is completely spoiled when it comes to cases and offer your line-up to him and see what they think about all of your hard work. As I see it, there is only two ways this can go. It will either go really well and I will love it, which is great for GameTiger who is trying to get their name out or on the flip side, this could just be another ordinary chassis design and will end with GameTiger washing up on shore with the masses of other average cases on the market that are trying to make it big.
I really like looking at products from the new guys, as usually they have to try harder to deliver something you haven't seen before or haven't seen it done the way they are trying to go about it.
With the chassis we are about to have a look at today, the Xniper PR-3 gaming chassis from GameTiger, I am eager to get started and see what sort of mid-tower we are dealing with here and eventually get around to how it all went together and how I feel about the Xniper PR-3 as it would stand against any other chassis I can get my hands on. So, let's get this show on the road, as they say.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched