Accessories and Documentation
Usually with these boxes you get a small bag of screws and a few wire ties, but I was surprised at first by the full nature of the hardware box.
Taking the six wire ties out of the bag and unfolding the paper insert, you find some basics about the chassis done in four languages. They do point out all of the features and shows where they are located, but Antec assumes you have built a PC before and doesn't go over everything in fine detail.
Both the front and back of the insert offers the same information. Since the front was done in four languages, it is only fitting that the back of the insert offer four more here.
These are the 12 rails for the right and left side of the hard drives. With two pins on each rail that line up with the screw holes in the drives, you line up the rails on a hard drive and slide all three pieces into a bay and click it into place.
As for screws and miscellaneous metal bits, you get a good set of hardware here too. There is a set of four screws for the door panel fans with the larger holes in the window, the other four long screws are for the front fans. Finishing off the left side is the motherboard screws. In the middle there are four more risers plus the six already in the case, fan screws for the front case fan, PSU screws and miscellaneous drive screws for 2.5" storage drives and optical drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017