As with anything Antec these days, the Eleven Hundred also is shipped in shiny black packaging with bright yellow accents. On the front of this one there is a view of the top and top third of the front of the chassis with the line that the Eleven Hundred is the advanced gaming authority.
Under the 25th anniversary logo there is an image of the front and left side of the Eleven Hundred giving you your first glance at the window in this side panel.
The back of the packaging goes into detail covering ten features found on and around the chassis. It covers the room inside and behind the motherboard tray, along with the drive installations, the filter, the fan hub and more.
The last panel of the exterior packaging gives you a look at the front and right side of the Eleven Hundred. Two things pop right out; the fan hole behind the socket and the bump-out of the panel to go over bunches of wires.
Out of the box, the Eleven Hundred gets high end inner packaging to protect this chassis in transit. Not only do they use high density foam on both ends over Styrofoam, but they also ran a layer of cardboard up the front to keep it safe as well. Underneath it all there is a thick plastic liner used along with static clink plastic on both side of the window to keep it scratch-free as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand