XIOS DS Sense Optional Remote Packaging
The XIOS DS Sense remote is exactly as the box describes and alludes to. The layout of this 2.4GHz wireless remote has change because this $24.99 option to the system allows you to move a cursor much like using a Nintendo Wii remote.
On the side they even show more of what this is about. You can take this remote and move around, swipe screens, point at applications and widgets, even clicking on them to select and initiate said apps and widgets.
The back of the packaging offers a bit about the Sense and even says that it is ready to go for a wide array of products, not just the XIOS DS Media Play. It also covers the contents which should be the remote, the charger cable and the USB mini-dongle to receive the signal from the remote.
Just like on the bottom of the XIOS DS packaging, the Sense remote also makes the disclaimer about trademarks or names found other than Android and Google is not related to Pivos.
Just to be sure the Sense remote arrives damage free, inside of the cardboard box, the remote is also packed inside of a sturdy plastic clamshell to take any abuse transit may deliver.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card