Accessories and Documentation
The folded up bit of paper we saw when we first opened the Hydra Pro is the connection guide for the controller. Here it shows the layout of the front with the button, sliders and power LED. The wiring diagram shows to connect the 3-pin leads to the fan, but the rest of the wiring moves over to the back of this paper.
The top of this side covers what should be included in the box and that is the fan controller, the instructions we are looking at now and the M3 screws to mount the Hydra Pro into a case. At the bottom they cover the 2-pin LED connections to the Spectre LED fans as well as showing to connect the 4-pin Molex plug to get power to the Hydra Pro.
In this little bag, found outside of the red plastic bag when you first open the box, is where you get the four M3 screws to go through the optical drive bay and into the tabs on the side of the Hydra Pro for solid and secure mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- Destiny: Xur's Three of Coins exotic drop buff will be a gamble
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20