Accessories and Documentation
The folded up bit of paper we saw when we first opened the Hydra Pro is the connection guide for the controller. Here it shows the layout of the front with the button, sliders and power LED. The wiring diagram shows to connect the 3-pin leads to the fan, but the rest of the wiring moves over to the back of this paper.
The top of this side covers what should be included in the box and that is the fan controller, the instructions we are looking at now and the M3 screws to mount the Hydra Pro into a case. At the bottom they cover the 2-pin LED connections to the Spectre LED fans as well as showing to connect the 4-pin Molex plug to get power to the Hydra Pro.
In this little bag, found outside of the red plastic bag when you first open the box, is where you get the four M3 screws to go through the optical drive bay and into the tabs on the side of the Hydra Pro for solid and secure mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes