Accessories and Documentation
On the right side of the keyboard in the inner foam packaging you will find the key puller and the four optional keycaps. As you saw I used them on the G-keys, but nothing says the Windows key or the ESC key can't use these caps too.
As the cable extends its two meters of length, it terminates into four separate connections for the rear I/O of the PC. You have the microphone jack, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and the headphone jack; all of which are gold plated.
To locate the paperwork, I found mine under the foam insert inside of the box. On the front of it, GIGABYTE covers the keyboard with an introduction, the installation and the layout of all of the keys and features found around the Osmium.
On the reverse it starts by discussing the USB 3.0 pass-through and where to connect it. From there is a brief description of the software and what is contained, but it does take a bit of time to sort out the finer details of the Ghost software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes