Accessories and Documentation
On the right side of the keyboard in the inner foam packaging you will find the key puller and the four optional keycaps. As you saw I used them on the G-keys, but nothing says the Windows key or the ESC key can't use these caps too.
As the cable extends its two meters of length, it terminates into four separate connections for the rear I/O of the PC. You have the microphone jack, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and the headphone jack; all of which are gold plated.
To locate the paperwork, I found mine under the foam insert inside of the box. On the front of it, GIGABYTE covers the keyboard with an introduction, the installation and the layout of all of the keys and features found around the Osmium.
On the reverse it starts by discussing the USB 3.0 pass-through and where to connect it. From there is a brief description of the software and what is contained, but it does take a bit of time to sort out the finer details of the Ghost software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card