NVIDIA's new GEFORCE GTX 660 Ti GPU is looking to be a great new model and we saw MSI do an awesome job with the it out of the box and an even better job when it came to overclocking the new model from NVIDIA.
With the ability to attack the model straight away, though, we're going to see companies offer us fancy versions from the get go and in the coming weeks we should see more and more.
Today we've got another GTX 660 Ti on hand and this time it comes from Palit. The launch of the GTX 600 series brought with it the new JetStream series which has done an excellent job of impressing us so far. Today we intend to find out if the new mid-range model from NVIDIA enjoys the same benefits that the GTX 670 and GTX 680 did when it came to being part of the new JetStream series.
The first thing we need to do is check out the package and see what's going on as far as the bundle is concerned. Once we've done that we'll take a closer look at the card itself and see how the JetStream cooler looks on the new GTX 660 Ti before we take a look at the specifications and the overclocking ability. Once we've done that it will be time to move into our testbed, cover the cards that will be included in our graphs today and then see what's going on with the performance.
The box design is very similar to the other JetStream models we've seen and when opening it up we get a strong explanation of what's going on with this series and the benefits it brings.
Of course the biggest highlight is the cooler which is a dual fan design with optimized air flow.
The other side of the box gives us a look at the card while turning the box over gives us a run down on some of the more GTX 660 Ti specific features.
Moving inside the box you can see we've got very little going on starting with a quick installation guide on the left, dual Molex to 6-pin PCIe power connector, DVI to VGA and a HDMI to DVI connector to round off the connectivity side of things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017