Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued
The motherboard tray has nine various sized holes for routing the cabling, with the largest two having grommets in them. Even though the tray is removable there are still thirteen places to tie up wiring to the tray. As for the support, it will house mini-ATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards.
The bottom section contains a pair of 140mm fans with something like an Air Penetrator fan grill on them. These can be removed and you can install a second power supply here. The rail along the front edge is where the motherboard tray would be supported if you were to flip it and reverse the layout of the case.
As I mentioned, this section is attached to the motherboard tray, so when it is removed, the nine slots, water cooling holes and the 120mm exhaust fan all go with it.
Behind the tray you can see there is plenty of room for the thick bundle they have strapped in back here. The straps allow you to easily remove the wiring and allow the tray to go in and out. I will be doing the wiring in this chassis as if I have no intentions to remove it once I have it built.
There are some fan connections and power leads that are run back here that connect to that LED and fan switch I mentioned. Besides those, you also get an e-SATA lead, native USB 3.0 connector, USB 2.0 and HD Audio connectors and the power, reset, HDD activity and power LED F-panel connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system