Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued
The motherboard tray has nine various sized holes for routing the cabling, with the largest two having grommets in them. Even though the tray is removable there are still thirteen places to tie up wiring to the tray. As for the support, it will house mini-ATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards.
The bottom section contains a pair of 140mm fans with something like an Air Penetrator fan grill on them. These can be removed and you can install a second power supply here. The rail along the front edge is where the motherboard tray would be supported if you were to flip it and reverse the layout of the case.
As I mentioned, this section is attached to the motherboard tray, so when it is removed, the nine slots, water cooling holes and the 120mm exhaust fan all go with it.
Behind the tray you can see there is plenty of room for the thick bundle they have strapped in back here. The straps allow you to easily remove the wiring and allow the tray to go in and out. I will be doing the wiring in this chassis as if I have no intentions to remove it once I have it built.
There are some fan connections and power leads that are run back here that connect to that LED and fan switch I mentioned. Besides those, you also get an e-SATA lead, native USB 3.0 connector, USB 2.0 and HD Audio connectors and the power, reset, HDD activity and power LED F-panel connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99