Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Here stands a 25.1" tall steel chassis that when completely empty weighs in at 36 pounds. The top, front and bottom of the steel chassis get some design love from the use of ABS plastic. On top, there is the front I/O and louvered venting down the bulk of this section on the chassis. The front, of the white version specifically, uses white plastic down the sides surrounding nine black 5.25" drive bay covers. Under the row of bay covers there is a separated section to allow the power supply, if you choose to put it there, a place to ventilate out of the chassis through a black mesh panel. Both side panels are structurally enhanced with the use of pressed designs as the steel is stamped adding to the design flair and the bottom of the chassis is completely encased in a tub-like shaped piece of plastic to smooth out all of the basic squared edges, except for the rear of the Genesis.
Internally there is a lot to discuss. This chassis has a reversible motherboard tray. Not only is this tray removable, but you can flip it 180 degrees to take what is a left handed chassis as shipped and make it right handed. Along with the motherboard tray swap, the doors are also reversible, so that the better looking door is the one you always look at.
Back to the guts; down the front of the chassis there are nine 5.25" drive bays. Under that there is one of the PSU mounting areas that also offers room for two more 5.25" devices, but they won't show through the front. In the roof of the chassis there is room for a triple 120mm radiator with relative ease and a quad if you feel like playing around a little more. To cool the system there are a total of seven fans included. There are two 230mm fans in the top, two 140mm fans in the floor, two 120mm fans on the door and a single 120mm fan on the removable motherboard tray as exhaust. Keep in mind this is just the basics, there is a bunch I just want to show you, as it is discussed more throughout the review.
Shopping around for the Genesis as I received it, in the CSAZ-9000W model, Amazon has the best deal at $169.95 which seems to be the going rate for both the CSAZ-9000W and the CSAZ-9000B. Looking through the couple of pages of links I saw listings for ten places with this chassis at $150 just to realize that Newegg is actually running a huge sale on this chassis right now. While they had $189.99 as their hot linked price, when you actually go to verify it, they are listing it for $159.99 with $9.99 to ship it. I am not too sure how long this offer will last, but there is also an additional mail in rebate offer knocking the pre-shipped price down to $129.99.
At $159 I was going to say you get quite a bit on this chassis, but at $129.99 the feature to dollar ratio goes way up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000]
- Page 6 [Inside the Azza Genesis 9000 Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD