128K Sequential Read Speed
The 128K Sequential read speed chart illustrates the difference in throughput that the 9207-8i brings with it. These results are reported in binary values, with the device topping out at 4,040 MiB/s. For those more accustomed to decimal values we have included a few screenshots of the maximum speeds with both controllers.
The 9211-8i tops out with at 3GB/s with all eight M4s reading at a QD of 32 each.
The 9207-8i reaches 4.268 GB/s with all eight SSDs, which is the highest throughput that we have witnessed from any single controller. This is a throughput increase of 30% over the previous generation controllers. This is an impressive massive amount of advancement for one device, which will be multiplied even further when several of these HBAs are deployed into one server.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [PCIe 3.0 Makes Its Entrance]
- Page 3 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 4 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 5 [Latency and 4K Random]
- Page 6 [Sequential Read Speed]
- Page 7 [512B Random Read Testing]
- Page 8 [Thermal Monitoring and Watts to IOPS]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Gainward announces the GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix Series
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops