128K Sequential Read Speed
The 128K Sequential read speed chart illustrates the difference in throughput that the 9207-8i brings with it. These results are reported in binary values, with the device topping out at 4,040 MiB/s. For those more accustomed to decimal values we have included a few screenshots of the maximum speeds with both controllers.
The 9211-8i tops out with at 3GB/s with all eight M4s reading at a QD of 32 each.
The 9207-8i reaches 4.268 GB/s with all eight SSDs, which is the highest throughput that we have witnessed from any single controller. This is a throughput increase of 30% over the previous generation controllers. This is an impressive massive amount of advancement for one device, which will be multiplied even further when several of these HBAs are deployed into one server.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [PCIe 3.0 Makes Its Entrance]
- Page 3 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 4 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 5 [Latency and 4K Random]
- Page 6 [Sequential Read Speed]
- Page 7 [512B Random Read Testing]
- Page 8 [Thermal Monitoring and Watts to IOPS]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design