Laing DDC-3.1 TPMP
The Laing DDC-3.1 pump does not come in a box, but instead is wrapped in bubble wrap to keep it protected during transit.
Out of the packaging you can see this pump is a 12V only pump when the Molex plug is connected for power. To give you a sense to the RPMs of the pump, the blue lead with a 3-pin fan connection should plug into the CPU fan header on the motherboard. When you look, it should be 3800 to 3850 RPM.
Both sides of the pump have the large mounting areas with a U shaped hole to easily slide this under a screw and washer. I am also now aware that this pump is DazMode PC Watercooling Gear genuine and secure.
The DDC3.1 comes stock with 3/8" fittings in the top of it. The top one going to the center of the pump is the inlet and the lower one marked with a flow direction arrow is the outgoing side of the Laing pump.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017