EK-Bay SPIN Reservoir CSQ Continued
To make life and filling the loop simple, as long as you leave enough tubing to pull the res. out of a case a bit, you use the large hole in the top of it to fill or top off the loop.
In the back there is one inlet and it is clearly marked IN. As for the other three G1/4 threaded holes to the left, they are all outlets.
The water comes in at the bottom left and moves the water flow meter at the left and then travels to the top. It then is cascaded down the entire front of the res and shots toward the furthest outlet to the right. If I were you, I would use one of the middle two outlets.
I jumped ahead and grabbed some of the hardware to show you that only the filler cap and two outlet plugs are included with the EK-BAY SPIN, if bought separately. You do get fittings in the kit.
In the hardware bag you are given an Allen wrench for the screws in the front of the res. And a larger one for the fill cap and outlet plugs. The eight black screws with Phillip's heads are to mount this into the chassis.
The reservoir manual starts with a description of the BAY SPIN followed by how to remove the face plate. Once the plate is back on, it then mounts through the sides with the provided screws.
On the back it covers the inlet and outlets on the res. and this should be a tip not to use the last outlet on the res, but I found out the hard way. The last bit of information and the last image covers how you are to fill the loop through the EK-BAY SPIN reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched