EK-Bay SPIN Reservoir CSQ Continued
To make life and filling the loop simple, as long as you leave enough tubing to pull the res. out of a case a bit, you use the large hole in the top of it to fill or top off the loop.
In the back there is one inlet and it is clearly marked IN. As for the other three G1/4 threaded holes to the left, they are all outlets.
The water comes in at the bottom left and moves the water flow meter at the left and then travels to the top. It then is cascaded down the entire front of the res and shots toward the furthest outlet to the right. If I were you, I would use one of the middle two outlets.
I jumped ahead and grabbed some of the hardware to show you that only the filler cap and two outlet plugs are included with the EK-BAY SPIN, if bought separately. You do get fittings in the kit.
In the hardware bag you are given an Allen wrench for the screws in the front of the res. And a larger one for the fill cap and outlet plugs. The eight black screws with Phillip's heads are to mount this into the chassis.
The reservoir manual starts with a description of the BAY SPIN followed by how to remove the face plate. Once the plate is back on, it then mounts through the sides with the provided screws.
On the back it covers the inlet and outlets on the res. and this should be a tip not to use the last outlet on the res, but I found out the hard way. The last bit of information and the last image covers how you are to fill the loop through the EK-BAY SPIN reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4