EK-Bay SPIN Reservoir CSQ Continued
To make life and filling the loop simple, as long as you leave enough tubing to pull the res. out of a case a bit, you use the large hole in the top of it to fill or top off the loop.
In the back there is one inlet and it is clearly marked IN. As for the other three G1/4 threaded holes to the left, they are all outlets.
The water comes in at the bottom left and moves the water flow meter at the left and then travels to the top. It then is cascaded down the entire front of the res and shots toward the furthest outlet to the right. If I were you, I would use one of the middle two outlets.
I jumped ahead and grabbed some of the hardware to show you that only the filler cap and two outlet plugs are included with the EK-BAY SPIN, if bought separately. You do get fittings in the kit.
In the hardware bag you are given an Allen wrench for the screws in the front of the res. And a larger one for the fill cap and outlet plugs. The eight black screws with Phillip's heads are to mount this into the chassis.
The reservoir manual starts with a description of the BAY SPIN followed by how to remove the face plate. Once the plate is back on, it then mounts through the sides with the provided screws.
On the back it covers the inlet and outlets on the res. and this should be a tip not to use the last outlet on the res, but I found out the hard way. The last bit of information and the last image covers how you are to fill the loop through the EK-BAY SPIN reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset