EK-BAY SPIN Reservoir CSQ
Deviating from the white with grey circles and an orange accent, this time it is light blue for the EK-BAY SPIN Reservoir CSQ. The one I received is comprised of a black acetal body with a plexi cover on the front.
Removing the outer sleeve exposes the same as what we saw on the Supremacy packaging. EK wants you to be very mechanical and not damage anything when trying to make a claim against them with the two year warranty. Don't be abusive and you should be fine with mediocre mechanical skills.
On the top shelf inside the box you find the included hardware and paperwork on the first layer.
Underneath the hardware and cardboard, again with layers of foam for added protection, the EK reservoir ships in a sealed plastic bag to deliver it without damage.
Even the reservoir is sealed from the factory. Again if your seal is broken that means it's been tampered with and I would get right with EKWB if that is true. I wouldn't just use it and hope for the best.
The front of the EK-BAY SPIN matches the EK-Supremacy with the circles cut into the etched plexi front. Inner mixed with all the circles are the MAX and MIN lines for the coolant and the name and metal EK logo at the bottom. There is also a white fan-like device to show the flow of the coolant on the left.
This reservoir will take up two bays for installation and offers four holes on both sides of it for ultra secure mounting when all eight holes are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now