EK-BAY SPIN Reservoir CSQ
Deviating from the white with grey circles and an orange accent, this time it is light blue for the EK-BAY SPIN Reservoir CSQ. The one I received is comprised of a black acetal body with a plexi cover on the front.
Removing the outer sleeve exposes the same as what we saw on the Supremacy packaging. EK wants you to be very mechanical and not damage anything when trying to make a claim against them with the two year warranty. Don't be abusive and you should be fine with mediocre mechanical skills.
On the top shelf inside the box you find the included hardware and paperwork on the first layer.
Underneath the hardware and cardboard, again with layers of foam for added protection, the EK reservoir ships in a sealed plastic bag to deliver it without damage.
Even the reservoir is sealed from the factory. Again if your seal is broken that means it's been tampered with and I would get right with EKWB if that is true. I wouldn't just use it and hope for the best.
The front of the EK-BAY SPIN matches the EK-Supremacy with the circles cut into the etched plexi front. Inner mixed with all the circles are the MAX and MIN lines for the coolant and the name and metal EK logo at the bottom. There is also a white fan-like device to show the flow of the coolant on the left.
This reservoir will take up two bays for installation and offers four holes on both sides of it for ultra secure mounting when all eight holes are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99