Other Included Hardware
You are given roughly ten feet of clear tubing with a 3/8" inner diameter and a 7/16" outside diameter to make all of your runs. Rest assured this is plenty of tubing even if you need to have the radiator externally mounted.
In the kit I was given nine black nickel plated compression fittings for each of the components. To use these you slide the outer part over the tubing and then push the tubing on the barb until it hits the bottom. Once there you just screw on the outer ring.
Unlike the large bottles I was given with the EK-7950 block, in this kit you get a much smaller bottle of concentrated EK-EKoolant. For best results it says to mix the entire bottle with 900mL of distilled water.
Of course they have to send fans. With the kit I received, there is a trio of the EK-FAN Silent 120, 1600 RPM fans to put on the radiator.
On the back are the specs for each fan. At 1600 RPM they deliver 58.8 CFM and 1.7mmH2O of static pressure. With the low FPI radiator, these should offer a great mix of silence and performance to this kit.
As you can see by the sticker on the back of the fans, the sticker is by EKWB while the fan is built by Gelid, solidifying the thought that they were in this together. Each fan has a 3-pin connection for power and come with four case screws, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card