Other Included Hardware
You are given roughly ten feet of clear tubing with a 3/8" inner diameter and a 7/16" outside diameter to make all of your runs. Rest assured this is plenty of tubing even if you need to have the radiator externally mounted.
In the kit I was given nine black nickel plated compression fittings for each of the components. To use these you slide the outer part over the tubing and then push the tubing on the barb until it hits the bottom. Once there you just screw on the outer ring.
Unlike the large bottles I was given with the EK-7950 block, in this kit you get a much smaller bottle of concentrated EK-EKoolant. For best results it says to mix the entire bottle with 900mL of distilled water.
Of course they have to send fans. With the kit I received, there is a trio of the EK-FAN Silent 120, 1600 RPM fans to put on the radiator.
On the back are the specs for each fan. At 1600 RPM they deliver 58.8 CFM and 1.7mmH2O of static pressure. With the low FPI radiator, these should offer a great mix of silence and performance to this kit.
As you can see by the sticker on the back of the fans, the sticker is by EKWB while the fan is built by Gelid, solidifying the thought that they were in this together. Each fan has a 3-pin connection for power and come with four case screws, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched