Other Included Hardware
You are given roughly ten feet of clear tubing with a 3/8" inner diameter and a 7/16" outside diameter to make all of your runs. Rest assured this is plenty of tubing even if you need to have the radiator externally mounted.
In the kit I was given nine black nickel plated compression fittings for each of the components. To use these you slide the outer part over the tubing and then push the tubing on the barb until it hits the bottom. Once there you just screw on the outer ring.
Unlike the large bottles I was given with the EK-7950 block, in this kit you get a much smaller bottle of concentrated EK-EKoolant. For best results it says to mix the entire bottle with 900mL of distilled water.
Of course they have to send fans. With the kit I received, there is a trio of the EK-FAN Silent 120, 1600 RPM fans to put on the radiator.
On the back are the specs for each fan. At 1600 RPM they deliver 58.8 CFM and 1.7mmH2O of static pressure. With the low FPI radiator, these should offer a great mix of silence and performance to this kit.
As you can see by the sticker on the back of the fans, the sticker is by EKWB while the fan is built by Gelid, solidifying the thought that they were in this together. Each fan has a 3-pin connection for power and come with four case screws, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now