Accessories and Documentation
The Prodigy Quick Installation Guide is very well done. It thoroughly covers all aspects of the Prodigy and how to disassemble and remove every component for complete customization with just the flip of a few pages. Even if you don't read that well, just following the images of this guide will get you through the build easily.
The main thing you want to check when glancing at the guide is right in the front. You should verify this parts list against what you find in the cardboard box that was shipped inside the FlexCage bays.
With my Prodigy, the cardboard box has a zip closed bag with all of the included bits in it. There is a pair of ODD brackets to the right of the wiring clip with adhesive on it. The thumbscrews are for the ODD installation, followed by the four PSU screws. There are the hard drive tray screws in the middle, 12 SSD screws, the last group is for the motherboard and optical bay devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now