Accessories and Documentation
The Prodigy Quick Installation Guide is very well done. It thoroughly covers all aspects of the Prodigy and how to disassemble and remove every component for complete customization with just the flip of a few pages. Even if you don't read that well, just following the images of this guide will get you through the build easily.
The main thing you want to check when glancing at the guide is right in the front. You should verify this parts list against what you find in the cardboard box that was shipped inside the FlexCage bays.
With my Prodigy, the cardboard box has a zip closed bag with all of the included bits in it. There is a pair of ODD brackets to the right of the wiring clip with adhesive on it. The thumbscrews are for the ODD installation, followed by the four PSU screws. There are the hard drive tray screws in the middle, 12 SSD screws, the last group is for the motherboard and optical bay devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni