Accessories and Documentation
The Prodigy Quick Installation Guide is very well done. It thoroughly covers all aspects of the Prodigy and how to disassemble and remove every component for complete customization with just the flip of a few pages. Even if you don't read that well, just following the images of this guide will get you through the build easily.
The main thing you want to check when glancing at the guide is right in the front. You should verify this parts list against what you find in the cardboard box that was shipped inside the FlexCage bays.
With my Prodigy, the cardboard box has a zip closed bag with all of the included bits in it. There is a pair of ODD brackets to the right of the wiring clip with adhesive on it. The thumbscrews are for the ODD installation, followed by the four PSU screws. There are the hard drive tray screws in the middle, 12 SSD screws, the last group is for the motherboard and optical bay devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy]
- Page 6 [Inside the BitFenix Prodigy Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017