Corsair Air Series AF120 Performance Edition Fans
Now it's back to the red packaging and the AF series for the last entry of the fans. Since we already saw a few quiet fans and only one performance model so far, I now bring you the AF120 Performance Edition.
As with the rest, the open side of the packaging shows the chassis for potential installation options and at the bottom shows the size, RPM and noise level just as we seen them on the front.
Along with the chassis image and feature close-up shots, you can see we have stepped away from the wide blades and back to the nine ultra thin blades again.
The story is the same across all of the AF fans, but these are the fans that offer the best CFM out of the AF series 120mm fans, on only slightly bested by the AF140. The nice thing about this fan is that you get a good amount of airflow, not too bad static pressure and the noise levels are kept low.
As with all the other twin packs, you get two complete sets like the one shown here. At this point I am pretty sure you know what is contained.
With blue rings on them now, the nine blade fans are ready for action. I must say after playing with five sets, these rings become second nature to remove and replace.
These also have the grey rubber inserts put on all four corners of the fan, so that none of the Air Series Fans will make any noises other than the sound of air through the blades.
Again the parts number is a match and we can conclude the look at the Corsair Air Series fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer