Corsair Air Series AF120 Performance Edition Fans
Now it's back to the red packaging and the AF series for the last entry of the fans. Since we already saw a few quiet fans and only one performance model so far, I now bring you the AF120 Performance Edition.
As with the rest, the open side of the packaging shows the chassis for potential installation options and at the bottom shows the size, RPM and noise level just as we seen them on the front.
Along with the chassis image and feature close-up shots, you can see we have stepped away from the wide blades and back to the nine ultra thin blades again.
The story is the same across all of the AF fans, but these are the fans that offer the best CFM out of the AF series 120mm fans, on only slightly bested by the AF140. The nice thing about this fan is that you get a good amount of airflow, not too bad static pressure and the noise levels are kept low.
As with all the other twin packs, you get two complete sets like the one shown here. At this point I am pretty sure you know what is contained.
With blue rings on them now, the nine blade fans are ready for action. I must say after playing with five sets, these rings become second nature to remove and replace.
These also have the grey rubber inserts put on all four corners of the fan, so that none of the Air Series Fans will make any noises other than the sound of air through the blades.
Again the parts number is a match and we can conclude the look at the Corsair Air Series fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched