Loading the software brings you to the Button Settings tab, since I had already covered what the buttons do, I moved right into the options for each button as far as what else you can make them do for you.
There are the basic options on the left sub panel, but as I got to the basic section with the arrow, another panel opens with even more options. You really can make this mouse do just about anything you can think of just by re-programming one or all of the five profiles. In the advance section is where you can program Macros, with time delay if needed.
Under the DPU settings you can select or deselect any of the preset jumps for the DarkGlider. To help explain what you are seeing here, I deselected the stages 1, 3 and 5 while leaving 2, 4 and 6 active. You can use them as you see fit, leave only one active or all of them active, it's up to you. As with the buttons, the DPI can be set for the various profiles.
The Color Settings tab is pretty obvious; this is where you pick one of 32 colors to illuminate the logo on the heel of the DarkGlider. On the right side you can change the intensity and the pulsation effects of the LED.
The Advanced Settings is where you can adjust the mouse speed on a slider like in window and the option to enable pointer precision, which I believe is angle snapping. There is double click speed adjustment, scroll speed adjustment, sensitivity and in X and Y separate axis if you like that, the polling rate adjustment and the sound setting that allows for a boot jingle to play as your PC starts.
Favorites are where you go to set games or application to various profiles. While the button on the mouse is labeled the game button, if you press it, it will bring up this screen of the software. For instance if I played a lot of BF3 and got a profile set just the way I want it, I can tell the software to always load that profile from the onboard memory when the games .exe starts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD