Accessories and Documentation
Most manufacturers will tell you to go to the web site for drivers, but what if you don't have the internet connected? Well either way you can slide in the driver CD or go to the site and download them, but it is nice to have the CD.
There is also a tin included with the DarkGlider name and logo painted on the top of it. This has quite a bit inside of it for the mouse.
Opening the tin shows the extra sets of feet, there is another set of the ceramic feet (furthest away) and the Teflon ones (nearest) for a total of three sets of feet. The weights are square to fit in the tray and come in the 3.1g in the front and the rear four are 3.7g weights so you can mix and play with various combinations for the perfect weight.
You also receive a neoprene carrying case for the DarkGlider. This keeps it clean and safe while you put it in a backpack or carry bag for a LAN event.
The DarkGlider fits snugly with the cable slid in next to it. There isn't really any room for the tin in the neoprene, but it is pretty well protected on its own. Once everything is in the bag, just fold the flap over and attach the Velcro to keep it closed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent