Accessories and Documentation
Most manufacturers will tell you to go to the web site for drivers, but what if you don't have the internet connected? Well either way you can slide in the driver CD or go to the site and download them, but it is nice to have the CD.
There is also a tin included with the DarkGlider name and logo painted on the top of it. This has quite a bit inside of it for the mouse.
Opening the tin shows the extra sets of feet, there is another set of the ceramic feet (furthest away) and the Teflon ones (nearest) for a total of three sets of feet. The weights are square to fit in the tray and come in the 3.1g in the front and the rear four are 3.7g weights so you can mix and play with various combinations for the perfect weight.
You also receive a neoprene carrying case for the DarkGlider. This keeps it clean and safe while you put it in a backpack or carry bag for a LAN event.
The DarkGlider fits snugly with the cable slid in next to it. There isn't really any room for the tin in the neoprene, but it is pretty well protected on its own. Once everything is in the bag, just fold the flap over and attach the Velcro to keep it closed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now