Sharkoon delivers the DarkGlider in all black packaging with an illuminated image of the mouse front and center. At the top under the name it states this is a laser gaming mouse and at the bottom it shows the maximum DPI of 6000.
The front opens to show you the mouse at table level, a list of features and yet another look at the DarkGlider, on the left half. The right side exposes the DarkGlider under a layer of plastic that holds the mouse in place during transit.
The right side of the package has just the log and Dark Glider naming.
On the back, in 13 languages, there is a full list of 12 features of the DarkGlider covered here along with the web address if you need support, drivers or have a broken product.
At the bottom left of the panel they do give you a glimpse at the software. With such tiny images it is hard to see what is going on, but it does give you an idea of the re-programmability of the buttons and the settings you have access to changing.
Just like the other smaller side of the packaging, there isn't much to see here either.
Inside the box, the DarkGlider is sandwiched between a red tray that has high edges to take any hits before the mouse takes a hit, with a clear plastic top piece that is form fitted to the bottom tray and the mouse. Under the red tray is where all the goodies, driver CD and carrying case are found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives