Sharkoon delivers the DarkGlider in all black packaging with an illuminated image of the mouse front and center. At the top under the name it states this is a laser gaming mouse and at the bottom it shows the maximum DPI of 6000.
The front opens to show you the mouse at table level, a list of features and yet another look at the DarkGlider, on the left half. The right side exposes the DarkGlider under a layer of plastic that holds the mouse in place during transit.
The right side of the package has just the log and Dark Glider naming.
On the back, in 13 languages, there is a full list of 12 features of the DarkGlider covered here along with the web address if you need support, drivers or have a broken product.
At the bottom left of the panel they do give you a glimpse at the software. With such tiny images it is hard to see what is going on, but it does give you an idea of the re-programmability of the buttons and the settings you have access to changing.
Just like the other smaller side of the packaging, there isn't much to see here either.
Inside the box, the DarkGlider is sandwiched between a red tray that has high edges to take any hits before the mouse takes a hit, with a clear plastic top piece that is form fitted to the bottom tray and the mouse. Under the red tray is where all the goodies, driver CD and carrying case are found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni