SteelSeries Engine Software
After installing the SteelSeries Engine you will need to right click on the icon in the taskbar and open it. Once it opens you are delivered to this page. The Buttons tab is where you are able to re-program each of the buttons specified. Notice they don't offer the CPI button as one that is re-programmable. This is also where you would set any Macros you plan to use.
All you have to do is click on a button at the top like I did with button six that is now highlighted orange. A new window pops up from the bottom and this is where you gain access to Macro programmability with or without time delays.
Under the Settings tab is where you gain control of the two swappable CPI levels. Simple choose one setting for when the LED is off and then adjust the other slider to a level you want to use when the LED light is on.
You can also adjust the polling rate of the sensor as well as being able to change the intensity or "breathing pattern" of the LED. You can see by my custom profiles I did mess around with the settings and saved a couple just by clicking save after I made adjustments and renaming the default title it gives you. You can also start with the new profile button and program after you name things.
If you want to set profiles that are game specific. SteelSeries has you covered. For instance you may have one way of setting things up got Guild Wars 2 that don't work when you switch over to BF3. This allows you to pick the application starting and which profile you want to key up when that game starts.
The Statistics tab is an interesting feature that allows you to start the stats rolling, then jump into a game and see what buttons you use most. At the tip at the right shows, this may help you with the button layouts and your programming choices to improve your gaming efficiency with the Sensei [RAW].
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Laser Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand