SteelSeries Engine Software
After installing the SteelSeries Engine you will need to right click on the icon in the taskbar and open it. Once it opens you are delivered to this page. The Buttons tab is where you are able to re-program each of the buttons specified. Notice they don't offer the CPI button as one that is re-programmable. This is also where you would set any Macros you plan to use.
All you have to do is click on a button at the top like I did with button six that is now highlighted orange. A new window pops up from the bottom and this is where you gain access to Macro programmability with or without time delays.
Under the Settings tab is where you gain control of the two swappable CPI levels. Simple choose one setting for when the LED is off and then adjust the other slider to a level you want to use when the LED light is on.
You can also adjust the polling rate of the sensor as well as being able to change the intensity or "¬úbreathing pattern"¬Ě of the LED. You can see by my custom profiles I did mess around with the settings and saved a couple just by clicking save after I made adjustments and renaming the default title it gives you. You can also start with the new profile button and program after you name things.
If you want to set profiles that are game specific. SteelSeries has you covered. For instance you may have one way of setting things up got Guild Wars 2 that don't work when you switch over to BF3. This allows you to pick the application starting and which profile you want to key up when that game starts.
The Statistics tab is an interesting feature that allows you to start the stats rolling, then jump into a game and see what buttons you use most. At the tip at the right shows, this may help you with the button layouts and your programming choices to improve your gaming efficiency with the Sensei [RAW].
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Laser Gaming Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015