SteelSeries Engine Software
After installing the SteelSeries Engine you will need to right click on the icon in the taskbar and open it. Once it opens you are delivered to this page. The Buttons tab is where you are able to re-program each of the buttons specified. Notice they don't offer the CPI button as one that is re-programmable. This is also where you would set any Macros you plan to use.
All you have to do is click on a button at the top like I did with button six that is now highlighted orange. A new window pops up from the bottom and this is where you gain access to Macro programmability with or without time delays.
Under the Settings tab is where you gain control of the two swappable CPI levels. Simple choose one setting for when the LED is off and then adjust the other slider to a level you want to use when the LED light is on.
You can also adjust the polling rate of the sensor as well as being able to change the intensity or "breathing pattern" of the LED. You can see by my custom profiles I did mess around with the settings and saved a couple just by clicking save after I made adjustments and renaming the default title it gives you. You can also start with the new profile button and program after you name things.
If you want to set profiles that are game specific. SteelSeries has you covered. For instance you may have one way of setting things up got Guild Wars 2 that don't work when you switch over to BF3. This allows you to pick the application starting and which profile you want to key up when that game starts.
The Statistics tab is an interesting feature that allows you to start the stats rolling, then jump into a game and see what buttons you use most. At the tip at the right shows, this may help you with the button layouts and your programming choices to improve your gaming efficiency with the Sensei [RAW].
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Laser Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact