The Sensei [RAW] comes in packaging that is basically black, grey and white to make the orange in the naming an on the trim pop right out and grab your attention. You can see we received the rubberized version by both the name at the top and the patch at the bottom that you can feel the coating in. Right in the middle is an image of the Sensei [RAW] with pencil drawings of it behind the mouse.
The front of the packaging opens to expose the black panel on the left that tells you why SteelSeries came up with the [RAW] and at the bottom there is a checklist of what both of the Sensei styles offer for features. The right side is all orange and makes the mouse inside pop right out for an easy glance even if it is covered in a protective plastic.
This side of the box offers you a glance at the mouse looking at it from above with the LEDs lit up. Below that is an insert that also shows how the side of the scroll wheel will illuminate along with the CPI indicator just behind it.
The back starts with some limited specifications at the top above the images of the Sensei [RAW] denoting the five features listed in four languages below it.
This last side shows you a view from the side of the mouse and also has an insert showing off the illuminated logo.
Inside there is a bit of folded cardboard to keep the wiring tidy in transit that also runs the entire length of the box. This along with the plastic over the mouse keeps it from moving around or getting marked up on the shelves.
Laying under the inner cardboard you will find a multi-lingual quick start guide, the fold out with all of the SteelSeries products you may not have and the sticker to put on your"¦ well, put it wherever you want to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Laser Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives