The Sensei [RAW] comes in packaging that is basically black, grey and white to make the orange in the naming an on the trim pop right out and grab your attention. You can see we received the rubberized version by both the name at the top and the patch at the bottom that you can feel the coating in. Right in the middle is an image of the Sensei [RAW] with pencil drawings of it behind the mouse.
The front of the packaging opens to expose the black panel on the left that tells you why SteelSeries came up with the [RAW] and at the bottom there is a checklist of what both of the Sensei styles offer for features. The right side is all orange and makes the mouse inside pop right out for an easy glance even if it is covered in a protective plastic.
This side of the box offers you a glance at the mouse looking at it from above with the LEDs lit up. Below that is an insert that also shows how the side of the scroll wheel will illuminate along with the CPI indicator just behind it.
The back starts with some limited specifications at the top above the images of the Sensei [RAW] denoting the five features listed in four languages below it.
This last side shows you a view from the side of the mouse and also has an insert showing off the illuminated logo.
Inside there is a bit of folded cardboard to keep the wiring tidy in transit that also runs the entire length of the box. This along with the plastic over the mouse keeps it from moving around or getting marked up on the shelves.
Laying under the inner cardboard you will find a multi-lingual quick start guide, the fold out with all of the SteelSeries products you may not have and the sticker to put on your"¦ well, put it wherever you want to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries Sensei [RAW] Laser Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio