ASRock Z77 Pro3 Motherboard
Having a look at the board you can see it's pretty much identical to the Z77 Pro3 we looked at the other day. We've got that pretty bland color scheme going on and you can see it's not a huge board. Let's move in a bit closer, though, to see what exactly we're dealing with here today.
Moving in closer you can see on the right we've got two older legacy PCI slots while on the left hand side we've got a single PCIe x1 slot. Between these we've got two PCIe x16 slots with the top slot wired at x16 and the other being wired at only x4.
Moving across the bottom you can see the header line up starting with HD Audio, next to that we've got COM1, IR1, two USB 2.0, fan, main front panel and a speaker header sitting on the far right hand side.
Just like the Z77 Pro3, the SATA ports are split up with four SATA II ports at the bottom running off the Intel Z77 chipset.
As we head to the north end of the board on the far left you can see we've got two more SATA ports present. These two are grey and are both SATA III compared to the SATA II black ones present towards the bottom of the board. We've also got a front USB 3.0 header, main 24-pin ATX power connector and fan header while above all this we've got four DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB of DDR3 ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2800MHz DDR via overclocking.
Across the top of the board you can see the main 8-pin CPU power connector, two more fan headers and moving back a little we get a better idea of what's going on with the CPU area which as you can see looks pretty clean.
Finally finishing off with the I/O department we can see we start with two USB connectors along with a PS2 connector. Moving across we've got a VGA and HDMI port followed up with two USB 3.0 connectors, two more USB 2.0 connectors, gigabit networking via the Realtek RTL8111E controller and six auxiliary ports that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4