While a cheap board, the Z77 Pro3 carries with it the same attractive UEFI BIOS we've become used to seeing out of the company.
As always, though, if you're in the BIOS the chances are you want to do some overclocking and you'll find the same OC Tweaker option here with a huge line up of options that we see on the higher end ASRock offerings.
We'll have to find out in just a moment, though, if we can really make use of them today.
Moving our way through the rest of the BIOS we're greeted with all the normal options and going over the pictures you shouldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Just because the Z77 Pro3 might carry a smaller price tag, it doesn't mean that the BIOS has been cut back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario Kart and VR is a match made in heaven
- IBM's new magnetic tape stores 330TB of data
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes