ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid AIO GPU Cooler Continued
To get power to the head unit there is a 4-pin Molex plug that you will need to connect to your power supply. The 3-pin header connects to the shroud to deliver the power to the system there as well, while the mini 4-pin connection is used to sense the speeds from the GPU to adjust the speeds of the fan on the shroud and the one you will attach to the radiator.
As you would expect with these AIO solutions, there is a milled finish definitely visible in the cold plate, but the surface is level across its surface. You can see that the GPU mounting ring is just added to the head unit by passing the screws that hold the pump cover on to pass through the plate to make it all one solid piece.
If you follow the rubber tubing to the other end you run into the clamps that are holding the rubber tubing to the aluminum fittings at the bottom of the radiator. Again, this is to be sure there aren't any mishaps with a tube working lose under pressure.
The radiator or heat exchanger has a very dense array of fins across the 12 sections. This is a dual pass radiator, so the coolant will go in and up half of the radiator, then return through the other half and back out to the head unit. As with most AIO solutions, there is 120mm fan mounting pre-drilled into both sides of the radiator.
Just because it was there I took a picture of the product sticker on the top of the radiator. While it doesn't hold all that much information, it gave me the opportunity to show the 25mm thickness of the radiator while I have it like this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system