The front of the packaging shows the complete Accelero Hybrid sans a card. Around it there is the site address at the top, the note about the included F12 fan and that this cooler is intended for enthusiasts at the bottom.
While one of the sides just displays the ARCTIC name, this side offers close up images of the components above specifications charts. At the right is a few ways you can install this cooling solution in a chassis to make things a little easier to picture in your build.
On the back you are first offered a description of this cooling solution with six main features following that and at the bottom of the left side is some testing done on a GTX 680. The right side shows how the loop works at the top and at the bottom is a flow diagram for the shroud and how that fan cools the heat sinks and exits the chassis through the shroud.
Inside of the blue and white cardboard outer packaging, the Accelero Hybrid arrived with this two piece packaging system of a clear plastic top half and the recycled cardboard bottom tray.
The clear plastic top offers ARCTIC a great way to secure the 31 included heat sinks, the syringe of TIM and the fan and shroud of the Hybrid. The little red tabs you see are the end of a layer of tape applied to lock in the heat sinks.
The lower section houses the head unit on the left, all wrapped in plastic and twist-tied into the cardboard on the sides. Near top is the radiator, with a fan separating it from the passage way for the tubing, with a little hardware stuck in there too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse