The front of the packaging shows the complete Accelero Hybrid sans a card. Around it there is the site address at the top, the note about the included F12 fan and that this cooler is intended for enthusiasts at the bottom.
While one of the sides just displays the ARCTIC name, this side offers close up images of the components above specifications charts. At the right is a few ways you can install this cooling solution in a chassis to make things a little easier to picture in your build.
On the back you are first offered a description of this cooling solution with six main features following that and at the bottom of the left side is some testing done on a GTX 680. The right side shows how the loop works at the top and at the bottom is a flow diagram for the shroud and how that fan cools the heat sinks and exits the chassis through the shroud.
Inside of the blue and white cardboard outer packaging, the Accelero Hybrid arrived with this two piece packaging system of a clear plastic top half and the recycled cardboard bottom tray.
The clear plastic top offers ARCTIC a great way to secure the 31 included heat sinks, the syringe of TIM and the fan and shroud of the Hybrid. The little red tabs you see are the end of a layer of tape applied to lock in the heat sinks.
The lower section houses the head unit on the left, all wrapped in plastic and twist-tied into the cardboard on the sides. Near top is the radiator, with a fan separating it from the passage way for the tubing, with a little hardware stuck in there too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller