PowerColor are known for creating a graphics card that's sole purpose is to put a picture on your screen as quick as possible and as cheaply as possible.
It was just the other day we had the chance to have a look at our first Radeon 9800 Pro graphics card from Hercules and it didn't disappoint us with its blazingly fast results and equally impressive looks. If you were impressed with the results of the Hercules Radeon 9800 Pro but let down with the high price tag it attached to it, the PowerColor will be a better option for you. The card is based on the same graphics core but follows ATI's reference design to help keep it cheaper - we will see later on if the extra dollars you spend on such cards from Hercules or Gigabyte make a difference as far as overall performance is concerned.
Let's see what the card has to offer over the more expensive alternatives and if it equates to that much of a difference in the long run.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives