Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box that was seen last in the hard drive bays has been removed. You can see they went with the fancy, shiny application to the packaging and the model number of the kit has an R4 in it so it must have what we need to continue with the build in the Define R4.
If you flip the hardware box over you will find the included parts list to check against what comes inside of this box.
Laying out the hardware as the back of the box describes you have the four PSU screws starting the list with the motherboard standoffs, motherboard screws and SSD mounting screws lined up at the top. Across the bottom you have the ODD thumbscrews, the rubber washers and cable ties in the middle with the anti-vibration screws for the 3.5" drives on the right.
What you will find inside the user's manual is pretty basic as far as the text goes. It does explain a bit about the chassis and discuss the warranty terms and such in many languages, about three pages for each one. What is handier is the two page fold out in the back that shows a completely exploded view of the Define R4 and all of its components.
As for the red insert on the right, this tells you to contact the manufacturer for any defects or issues to directly contact Fractal Design and not the reseller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl]
- Page 6 [Inside the Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications