Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box that was seen last in the hard drive bays has been removed. You can see they went with the fancy, shiny application to the packaging and the model number of the kit has an R4 in it so it must have what we need to continue with the build in the Define R4.
If you flip the hardware box over you will find the included parts list to check against what comes inside of this box.
Laying out the hardware as the back of the box describes you have the four PSU screws starting the list with the motherboard standoffs, motherboard screws and SSD mounting screws lined up at the top. Across the bottom you have the ODD thumbscrews, the rubber washers and cable ties in the middle with the anti-vibration screws for the 3.5" drives on the right.
What you will find inside the user's manual is pretty basic as far as the text goes. It does explain a bit about the chassis and discuss the warranty terms and such in many languages, about three pages for each one. What is handier is the two page fold out in the back that shows a completely exploded view of the Define R4 and all of its components.
As for the red insert on the right, this tells you to contact the manufacturer for any defects or issues to directly contact Fractal Design and not the reseller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl]
- Page 6 [Inside the Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD