OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Max IOPS drive. The shinny label makes this drive difficult to photograph because the auto focus wants to focus on the reflection image.
The Max IOPS is a 2.5" 9mm height drive. The label on the back has the model, capacity size and serial number.
All of the mounting points are where they should be so you won't have an issue running this drive in your notebook or in your desktop with the included desktop adapter bracket.
The SATA power and data ports are offset to the left as they should be and the adapter bracket also offsets the drive so the 3.5" bracket puts the connectors in line with your standard mechanical drives.
The Max IOPS uses the SandForce SF-2281 controller and pairs it with 16 Toshiba Toggle Mode NAND flash chips that use the 32nm package.
8 flash ICs are on each side of the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset