Even though the board is extremely small we can see that power draw lines up with our other Z77 boards for the most part at stock. It draws slightly less, but nothing that really stands out. Overclocked we see that the idle jumps only slightly which is good and load jumps a decent amount as you'd expect.
At stock the temperature numbers line up just as you'd hope while overclocked we see that idle continues to look good. Load on the other hand we can see isn't as attractive looking with 104c being reached.
Our system was 100% stable throughout all our tests, but with these kinds of numbers, we'd probably opt to drop back the voltage slightly and reduce the overall overclock to bring it into the low 90s or even 80s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [ASRock Z77E-ITX Motherboard]
- Page 3 [BIOS]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system