Inside the Box
Once again we find a very well protected unit and even though our packaging was received with a bit of damage, none of the damage made it to the contents of the box.
The top of the unit gives us a good look at the semi-gloss black finish used on the power supply as well as the I/O specification label.
This side simply has the product identification label.
The other side is just the same except it has the warranty sticker.
Looking at the front, we find the same modular connectors as the 550W model. Everything is neatly labeled with the exception of rail distribution.
The back houses the standard honeycomb mesh grill. There is an on/off rocker switch present and you can see the anti-vibration material on the back as well. You'll need slightly longer than usual screws to mount the unit, which are included.
The bottom houses the 135mm SilentWings2 fan that actively cools the power supply.
Included with the power supply is a box of cables. All of the cables are fully sleeved.
Included with the unit is the overclocking key or OCK. This is what allows you to switch the power supply from using four individual 12V rails to a single 12V rail. Two different keys are included in case you prefer to just insert the key into the power supply and not utilize the expansion slot key.
Also included with the unit are the manual, AC power cord, zip-ties, Velcro cable ties, thumb screws and regular screws to mount the unit to the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- NVIDIA confirms the GeForce GTX 1080 cooler, kinda
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini