Inside the Box
Once again we find a very well protected unit and even though our packaging was received with a bit of damage, none of the damage made it to the contents of the box.
The top of the unit gives us a good look at the semi-gloss black finish used on the power supply as well as the I/O specification label.
This side simply has the product identification label.
The other side is just the same except it has the warranty sticker.
Looking at the front, we find the same modular connectors as the 550W model. Everything is neatly labeled with the exception of rail distribution.
The back houses the standard honeycomb mesh grill. There is an on/off rocker switch present and you can see the anti-vibration material on the back as well. You'll need slightly longer than usual screws to mount the unit, which are included.
The bottom houses the 135mm SilentWings2 fan that actively cools the power supply.
Included with the power supply is a box of cables. All of the cables are fully sleeved.
Included with the unit is the overclocking key or OCK. This is what allows you to switch the power supply from using four individual 12V rails to a single 12V rail. Two different keys are included in case you prefer to just insert the key into the power supply and not utilize the expansion slot key.
Also included with the unit are the manual, AC power cord, zip-ties, Velcro cable ties, thumb screws and regular screws to mount the unit to the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines