Accessories and Documentation
Spreading out the packages of screws you get four PSU, four fan, four tiny ODD, eight motherboard and HDD, four pan heads for a radiator and the screws for a 2.5" drive. Some of these screws are very close in size and thread pitch so be careful what you use where, as you may find yourself running out of that type of screw.
The rest of the actual hardware is this pair of wire ties and the 20-pin USB 3.0 to a 9-pin USB 2.0 adapter for reverse compatibility and keeps the front I/O panel functional.
The manual is almost a must to have to look at and read with this chassis. The way this is designed, it may not occur to you right at first glance how the ODD/HDD bracket works or is removed, how to get inside or making sure you have all of the appropriate mounting hardware. I will say that the manuals images and text really helped me through the confusion and got me through the tougher parts of this build.
SilverStone also delivered a 450w SFX PSU with an 80PLUS Bronze rating. This PSU has a single 36 Amp rail and offers all the connections one would need inside of the FT03 Mini.
Inside of the box you get this tiny little PSU that is actually sort of cute, almost like having a puppy or a kitten in your hands. Sorry, but this is the first SFX PSU I have used and its small nature makes you think it shouldn't work, but this powerhouse of a PSU is more than capable.
You of course get the power cable for the SST-ST45SF, but there is also an adapter plate if you wish to install this in a larger chassis, as for the FT03 Mini, it will install as-is, without the need for that bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99