Accessories and Documentation
Spreading out the packages of screws you get four PSU, four fan, four tiny ODD, eight motherboard and HDD, four pan heads for a radiator and the screws for a 2.5" drive. Some of these screws are very close in size and thread pitch so be careful what you use where, as you may find yourself running out of that type of screw.
The rest of the actual hardware is this pair of wire ties and the 20-pin USB 3.0 to a 9-pin USB 2.0 adapter for reverse compatibility and keeps the front I/O panel functional.
The manual is almost a must to have to look at and read with this chassis. The way this is designed, it may not occur to you right at first glance how the ODD/HDD bracket works or is removed, how to get inside or making sure you have all of the appropriate mounting hardware. I will say that the manuals images and text really helped me through the confusion and got me through the tougher parts of this build.
SilverStone also delivered a 450w SFX PSU with an 80PLUS Bronze rating. This PSU has a single 36 Amp rail and offers all the connections one would need inside of the FT03 Mini.
Inside of the box you get this tiny little PSU that is actually sort of cute, almost like having a puppy or a kitten in your hands. Sorry, but this is the first SFX PSU I have used and its small nature makes you think it shouldn't work, but this powerhouse of a PSU is more than capable.
You of course get the power cable for the SST-ST45SF, but there is also an adapter plate if you wish to install this in a larger chassis, as for the FT03 Mini, it will install as-is, without the need for that bracket.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio