SilverStone SST-FT03B chassis
Since all of the panels are flat and pretty basic I limited the images of the exterior. In this image we have the front of the chassis on the right side with the logo and slot for the ODD, while on the left, the side panel is flat and plain with a cut out at the bottom to allow air into the chassis and one at the top to allow wiring out.
On the left of this image is the other side panel witch matches the one we just described. As for the non-removable back panel the major difference is that the notch at the top was moved toward the rear I/O to allow cables out of this chassis easily so you don't have to stash a bunch in the top to make it out of the chassis.
Speaking of the top, here it is. The top panel is made of ABS plastic and offers really good ventilation that will allow all the heat inside to easily escape this chassis. Centered in this panel in the front I/O panel that contains the pair of USB 3.0 ports, the audio jacks and a power and reset button.
Under the FT03 there are four large feet considering the size of the chassis that get rubber pads stuck to them. The bulk of the chassis floor is taken up with the 140mm, blue blade, Air Penetrator fan and its clip on dust filter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now