The packaging for the FT03 Mini has a black and silver in the background with images of both the black and silver versions taking up the bulk of this space. At the top is the company and chassis name next to a USB 3.0 ready badge and below the images is a list of seven features.
If the currier would have used the top of the chassis instead of this side, you would be looking at the same list of features we saw on the front, just that this time is repeated in nine various languages.
On the back there is an exploded view of the SST-FT03B showing how the panels and top remove from the chassis. Around this image there are nine features listed with green lines running to and pointing out what they are describing.
The last side of the packaging starts you off with a description of what lead to this design and what you can expect to find included in it. At the bottom you get a full list of specifications to make sure it is capable of what you want and to make sure you have the right components to put in it at the time of purchase.
Cutting some tape and sliding the box off the interior packaging we find that the SST-FT03B is shipped with a plastic liner over the chassis to protect the finish. To keep the chassis from taking damage if the box got dropped is the thick Styrofoam end caps. The hardware and literature is shipped outside of the chassis floating freely inside of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz