As with everything Thermaltake, we again get the black packaging with the red accent stripe that screams Thermaltake product at first glance. There is a large image of the Frio Extreme in the center along with its TDP rating, three features on the left and a look at the fan controller on the right.
The detailed features shown includes the six 6mm heat pipes, the finely polished copper base, the dual tower design, the 140mm fans included, the fan controller, the hardware and even a couple of images of the cooler installed on a motherboard as well as in a chassis.
The back of the packaging has the logo and cooler naming at the top while the bulk of this panel is taken with the specifications chart along with a couple of key features and the features found within that system and the socket compatibility.
In 12 languages, Thermaltake displays the same three features from the back. It mentions the TDP, the fan controller and the universal mounting.
Inside of the box you are greeted by paperwork with the cooler below in a thick surrounding of high density foam. To keep the towers square during transit, the hardware box is shipped between the towers like we have seen before and it seems to work really well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Frio Extreme CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family