Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware included in that small white box we saw. There are plenty of HDD screws at the top left to populate all of the bays and options for hard drives. Next to that is a bag full of the ODD, PSU and 2.5" drive screws. At the bottom is a bag of countersunk screws in case you lose them from the PSU bracket and the stealth drive cover and that leaves the last bag holding the motherboard thumbscrews.
You also get a 20-pin USB 3.0 to 9-pin USB 2.0 adapter for the Native USB 3.0 cable if your motherboard isn't capable. You get a pair of wire ties and another bag with the motherboard speaker and the washers needed for all the various storage drives.
As always, you get the PC accessories sheet and this thing has just about anything you may think to want to add to your build and the nice thing is they are all built by Lian Li so that they will definitely match the look of a Lian Li case.
Once again the manual is a two piece deal, depending on the language you need. Lian li does a great job of covering every step in the build with very clear depictions of what to do in the images and text that while not spectacular, it got me through all the sticky parts of the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience