The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel to gain access to remove the bay cover and slide in the DVD drive showed me that the power lead and the Molex pass-through connections are for of course the power button and LED lit ring around it. You also now have access to remove the snap on dust cover from the intake fan.
The drive is in and only secured with the blue clip on the left side. Even so the drive is very secure and lines up well. The choice to use a textured plastic surface on the Ravager lends well to letting the optical devices to blend right in.
Inside the Ravager everything went in well and fit like a glove. Even with the drive bay out I was still able to do a clean looking build hiding most wiring from the front of the case leaving plenty of room for the PSU wiring to do its thing.
The rear I/O dust shield went in easily and the cards fit easily and line up well. The PSU gets four pads to set on in the floor of the Ravager that makes things tight, but I won in the end and got it secured in place.
Since this was my second go at wire management, I tried to look at it from a different angle and give you some more ideas on where to run your wiring to keep things hidden and tidy. In reality, I had less of an issue pushing the panel over this wiring than I did with the Stealth; live and learn, I guess.
Closing up shop and getting ready to boot the system up I took a look at what we have created. The installation doesn't change the aesthetics much at all, but with so much going on already, that is a good thing.
Adding power the Ravager brings the front of the chassis to life with the glow of the blue ring around the power button and this time the LED fan works. There is a mellow blue glow that comes through the front and also dumps out onto the desktop a bit in front of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design