The Build and Finished Product
Removing the front bezel to gain access to remove the bay cover and slide in the DVD drive showed me that the power lead and the Molex pass-through connections are for of course the power button and LED lit ring around it. You also now have access to remove the snap on dust cover from the intake fan.
The drive is in and only secured with the blue clip on the left side. Even so the drive is very secure and lines up well. The choice to use a textured plastic surface on the Ravager lends well to letting the optical devices to blend right in.
Inside the Ravager everything went in well and fit like a glove. Even with the drive bay out I was still able to do a clean looking build hiding most wiring from the front of the case leaving plenty of room for the PSU wiring to do its thing.
The rear I/O dust shield went in easily and the cards fit easily and line up well. The PSU gets four pads to set on in the floor of the Ravager that makes things tight, but I won in the end and got it secured in place.
Since this was my second go at wire management, I tried to look at it from a different angle and give you some more ideas on where to run your wiring to keep things hidden and tidy. In reality, I had less of an issue pushing the panel over this wiring than I did with the Stealth; live and learn, I guess.
Closing up shop and getting ready to boot the system up I took a look at what we have created. The installation doesn't change the aesthetics much at all, but with so much going on already, that is a good thing.
Adding power the Ravager brings the front of the chassis to life with the glow of the blue ring around the power button and this time the LED fan works. There is a mellow blue glow that comes through the front and also dumps out onto the desktop a bit in front of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni