Inside the MSI Ravager
At first glance this looks just like the Stealth, but on close inspection the video card support system is gone and I noticed the lack of the Super Charger port so there is less wiring too that is bundled to keep them from flailing about in the chassis.
There are only three 5.25" bays here, but all three have the light blue latches to hold a drive in place here. For the other side MSI does supply additional PSU screws that also fit the optical bay devices to secure them.
There are two racks for the storage drives. The top rack will hold three drives and is removable. The bottom rack will also hold three drives, but it is not removable and has a 120mm fan in front of it.
There is already 310mm of room to throw in a video card, with the ability to remove the top half of the rack you add room for longer cards or even a place for your pump and reservoir if you want to try to water cooling in the Ravager.
The motherboard tray is light blue and has a lot of options to it. There are five form factors that can be installed in here as long as they are ATX or smaller. As for the wiring, there are six places to bring wiring through and twenty-three places to attach wires to.
Inside we get another look at the rear exhaust fan and the light blue mesh covers, but here you can also see that the plastic covered, metal thumbscrews are also color matched.
As the Stealth had it, the Ravager also has three quarters of an inch to pack in the wiring behind the motherboard tray. The room to the left side of the tray is thinner to get to at maybe a half an inch as the left edge of the tray has a structural bend that limits room through the middle.
For the wiring to the Ravager, there is a two wire 4-pin Molex connection for the front fan and the pass-through Molex connections are to power the LED lighting around the power button on the front of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- The Force has truly awoken, with a $2b haul worldwide
- AMD's enthusiast Polaris GPU teased, could be priced at $1700
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance