Inside the MSI Ravager
At first glance this looks just like the Stealth, but on close inspection the video card support system is gone and I noticed the lack of the Super Charger port so there is less wiring too that is bundled to keep them from flailing about in the chassis.
There are only three 5.25" bays here, but all three have the light blue latches to hold a drive in place here. For the other side MSI does supply additional PSU screws that also fit the optical bay devices to secure them.
There are two racks for the storage drives. The top rack will hold three drives and is removable. The bottom rack will also hold three drives, but it is not removable and has a 120mm fan in front of it.
There is already 310mm of room to throw in a video card, with the ability to remove the top half of the rack you add room for longer cards or even a place for your pump and reservoir if you want to try to water cooling in the Ravager.
The motherboard tray is light blue and has a lot of options to it. There are five form factors that can be installed in here as long as they are ATX or smaller. As for the wiring, there are six places to bring wiring through and twenty-three places to attach wires to.
Inside we get another look at the rear exhaust fan and the light blue mesh covers, but here you can also see that the plastic covered, metal thumbscrews are also color matched.
As the Stealth had it, the Ravager also has three quarters of an inch to pack in the wiring behind the motherboard tray. The room to the left side of the tray is thinner to get to at maybe a half an inch as the left edge of the tray has a structural bend that limits room through the middle.
For the wiring to the Ravager, there is a two wire 4-pin Molex connection for the front fan and the pass-through Molex connections are to power the LED lighting around the power button on the front of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched