The Ravager from the Interceptor series is packaged with a grey and green backdrop to the chassis image, the features, the MSI "badge" and what looks like something has clawed up the packaging and tore a hole where they placed the chassis name.
This is where MSI puts images of 12 features found in the Ravager. Everything from bays, dust filters, to the room inside and a look at all that light blue accenting the interior.
The back of the packaging is exactly the same as what was shown on the front side of this packaging. Something I forgot to mention last time was the tag line of these Interceptor series cases, "protecting your vital gear".
One last image of the Ravager above the specifications chart is what the last panel has to offer you for information. I almost forgot, it also mentions the inclusion of a chain and dog tag to be "part of the team" with MSI.
I have to say it again, not very often is the use of high density foam found in mid-tower packaging. Thanks go to MSI stepping up the "recommended" to this level allowing this sample to arrive in perfect shape. The plastic liner not only keeps scratches off the paint, in this instance it also is there to protect all the graphics MSI has applied.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league